In the DARK i hope to find solace !!

This is a fictional piece of the non-fiction and one of the darkest truths of our history .This is just an interpretation of the few thoughts a li'l girl might have had , in one of her days at the Dachau(concentration) camp .... 


I open my eyes to find myself chained
I know not of the season outside, whether its hot or it just rained !
my hands are tied , my legs are tied 
& I find before me the dead corpse of the man who few hours before , had tried .....


Few months back my life was happy
I had the luxury to sleep on my mom's lappy
and all of a sudden it all changed like the chaos in a beehive
& I shudder to even think of the fact that my mom and dad may now not be alive ...


I'm daily thinking of the same thing
when i hear the siren go loud
The burning hot gases are left to feed on my skin
and i cannot see a thing when it forms a cloud


And slowly through all that pain ,i find myself drifting to sleep
and in that trance can hear daddy sing to me "Li'l Bo-peep has lost her sheep " ..
and slowly i become so numb to all that pain
i simply close back my eyes wishing i never get up again ............

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love Languages

Jumme ki raat

Black Rose