back to 27 dresses !

Well I'm watching this movie right now for the nth time and since I like it very much ,I just want to put it out in words !... for no reason or rhyme !(not caring if it'll go on to be a slobby piece of work either!)
The movie as a whole is an ordinary chick flick which gets a rating of just 6/10 by IMDB standards, but sometimes this is just the movie I want to watch leaving behind those 10/10s !!
It revolves around a girl who just cant say NO to anybody in her life and is therefore always taken an advantage of until she meets that 1 guy ,where even fighting with him happens to be the best thing in her life !
The 27 dresses are a representative of that and also of the goodwill that she has earned.
I kind of relate to her character ..not because I'm sweet (well, people who know me definitely know that I'm not swweeett ) but maybe because I've had people who are as sweet as her in my life and I've seen them go through some similar situations !
 
The guy in subject teaches her to take control of her life, say NO, and happens to be one of the first to think that she deserves to be taken care of too...
Well I watch the movie partly because its a feel goody good movie and also because I am head over heels in love with James Marsden who plays the role of Malcolm Doyle & also happens to be THAT 1 GUY !!!(atleast everytime I see him play Malcolm !) ...


Dear James,
   Today I just want to tell you that I'm one of those starry eyed fan of yours who counts herself lucky to be in the same world, watching the same moon above as you ! ...
 and that you are 1 person who manages to get me all girly with just 1 smile of yours !!
And now as you smile looking at Katherine Heigl walking towards you, I am lost in thoughts and can hear my heart thumping !............... !!
*drool* *blush* *drooooooooooool* !!!


Comments

  1. Awww! You read my mind, there!
    This amazes me, really! I thought I was the only hardest fan of the movie, and there you go! :)

    This is my go-to movie. It's my watch-it-whenever-you-want-to-be-cheered-up movie!
    :)

    Nice.
    Kisses to James Marsden from my side too. :-*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love Languages

Jumme ki raat

Black Rose