Nothing would be as special as it is if it did'nt include you ..

Those first steps i took holding your hand
the support you gave to make me stand
the falls i had while trying and trying
the way you hugged me when i ended up crying
 
From that big bright book ,i uttered my first few words
'A' for apple and 'B' for birds 
but the maximum happiness i had
was to repeat to u '
D' for DAD ... :)
 
Everyday to school,i had a wonderful journey with you
where we chatted throughout the way on all & sundry,
                                   that i looked good in pink and you in blue 
that way along with you even life's journey has become a jolly smooth ride
jumping through the humps in between ,you guide us to continue with our stride


Even the 1st prize in a spelling competition
doesn't make me happy , if for it ,i don't get your smile in return
Even the lowest marks in mathematics
fail to depress me when you cheer me up with your silly cute antics
 

Sometimes papa, all i need is one silent calm look from you
to be reassured that i can face life's blues....
sometimes papa ,i curse myself fully
when i end up disappointing you unintentionally


From cutting my birthday cake
to discussing about the government & its claims that are fake
from choosing the best outfit for you
to catching your fingers silently along the road where cuckoos flew


I guess i can never make you understand how much you mean to me
that I'll always & always love you more than you love me
I guess i can never give you enough credit for giving your all , to this proud swan
but can only tell that in my life you'll always remain the MOST IMPORTANT MAN ......


love u papa :):)

Comments

  1. Has so much meaning :) every time i read it, it gives a new meaning to the word dad :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love Languages

Jumme ki raat

Black Rose