Sleeping beauty!

This weekend was the most boring of all weekends but at the same time I enjoyed it too... How ? do you ask ?? Well I did what I am best at doing - S L E E P !!
I spent almost my entire day sleeping and boy! what sweet heaven it is !
I remember dreaming multiple dreams and that's when I realized that ,be it Orgasms or dreams ,women are just pros when it comes to MULTI-tasking ! :) :)

Sleep is like the ultimate solution to every problem in this world I feel .. Have a fight ? sleep .Have a head-ache ? sleep . Feeling bored ? sleep. Have nothing to do ? sleep. Feeling tired ? sleep. Want to relax ? sleep.
Lot of assignments to do and dont know where to start from ? sleep !!!
And the best part is that after you get up you are always feeling better and that is a guaranteed result .
And so after reaping the awesome results of sleeping way too much (even to the point of feeling drugged !) ,my weekend ended with me going back to sleep in the night feeling like Waheeda Rehman and hoping my imaginary GuruDutt to sing "Chaudvi ka chaand" to me :P :) :) ;) ;) :)



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love Languages

Jumme ki raat

Black Rose