the art of chaos


KARMA IS A BITCH !!!!





my tailor isnt giving my dress even after 2 dozen days !!!!



 I lost a very close friend or rather went from being close friends to faint acquaintances ! another best friend is angry with me because I didn't agree to get screwed at home and accompany her to an illegal trip to goa ,another best friend whom i can afford to meet only when she has holidays or she is in town , chooses to come down and hang out only with her cousins ,and another best friend whom I actually want to spend time with has chosen the best time to be out of town ! people whom I dont want to meet are angry with me for not meeting them whenever they plan ,people I'm looking forward to meet are cancelling it last minute !!!



Then there are these 2-faced people who act  overly sweet in front of me and then just go about spreading shit about me !!! I'm half in the mind to thrash them up and half in the mind to LOL ! and ask them to at least get their facts right ,but i continue doing what i always do - just keep silent !!! Any which ways , the fact that they are spending more time thinking and talking about 'me' than themselves is leaving me pleased !!:) :D

My cupboard which i cleaned just a week back is already back to its mess and even ready to roll down on me and knock me out of my senses !!

I'm left with no happy company outside or at home now , even Frodo chooses to ignore me at all the wrong times or he is just plain sleeping the whole day nowadays !!

My sunfeast pasta doesn't taste like one and the plain nachos without the nacho sauce which initially i had bought with soo much excitement gives me a feeling that my taste buds have all caught cancer and are probably dead now !!!!

My phone's alarm is still not working which is why I am over-sleeping  a lot these days !! And which means I somehow start acting like a zombie after i wake up with that drugged feeling lingering on !!

My semester exams are approaching and i seem quite unprepared to face it  !! well you can even picture me sitting for the viva sessions just like Lady Gaga  would do if she was invited for amma's satsang !! :P

The fuel meter is poking its sharp nails to show "EMPTY" and i again forgot to fill petrol today !!
I even forgot to return the library book which just increased my fine Rs. to 12 now !!
i can go on but you can just say I'm too lazy to bore you with the yawn fest of details so all I can say in short is , I'm just all messed up and I hate this feeling !!! :-/ :-/
so I'm buzzzzzzzzzzing offf !!!

Comments

  1. u never let ur feelings out!!..isn't it!!??..

    ReplyDelete
  2. if its not a fiction!!..but sooperbly written abt a bad day of urs!!.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea I dont prefer to keep talking to everybody about my life for sure !!!
    n thanx :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love Languages

Jumme ki raat

Black Rose