Of fAiRy TaLeS and PriNce ChaRmiNgs ..


Like Cindrella had her prince charming
Like Rapunzel entwined her love with her hair
I wished for someone who'd call me 'Darling'
& shower me with all his love and care

for I grew up reading Fairy tales
wanting for my life ,the same or more
& amidst sea horses ,star fishes and snails
I saw you set foot on my shore

You had the confidence of easily earning your bread
as you set to conquer , riding your horse across the farms
Just one look at you ,my cheeks went red
dreaming of the day you'll carry me in your arms

And then one day you came for me
asking permission to take me away
& as you held me tight , by the sea
my heart melted and to your tune swayed

Thus you made my fairy tale come true
as you set my life ,with your passion ,quivering
kissing me through our rough times ,which were few
"Happily Forever after" became the slogan of our living .....


P.S : this is just a poem by the girl in me :P however odd it may seem .... :)





Comments

  1. aww is it really you or am I missing something here? :) :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehhe :D sounds totally unlike me right ?? i myself felt odd :D lets just say i'm allowing the 0.1% girl in me to talk ;) ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well that 0.1% girl in you is awesome cool lyricist so keep it coming :) :)

      Delete
    2. hehhe m feeling like a taylor swift now :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love Languages

Jumme ki raat

Black Rose