soft jazz and heavy metal

I am so coy
whereas you are the popular boy

from this world I usually hide
you are the one in whom people confide

I don't have the guts to give my opinions, a voice    &
the rare times you are not debating , is by your own choice

I don't give a damn to the who's who of society
well ,the same people sometimes give you the position of a deity !

I'm a loner both by choice and force  &
you must be tired , attending to everybody's whims , off-course !

I don't mostly let anybody into my inner circle
It's sometimes a headache for you to manage your numerous circles ..

I'm just a simple girl who loves silence and is quite arty
you too seem to be a simple guy but in a world of noise and parties

I'm a girl who despises two-faced people ,even treating it to be a sin
You are the one giving the same people a taste of their own medicine ..

I'm a girl who sits by her window waiting for it to rain
You are a guy who could take someone to a rain disco just to wash them off their pain!

I'm a girl who is happy in a world of her own
You are the one who can anywhere ,find for himself a comfort zone

I'm a girl who is mostly guilty of being as cold as the coffee on her table
but why do you always warm up to me telling I'm the one who keeps you stable !?

I'm a girl who can only see that our worlds are having differences so stormy !!
but how the hell can you still ,so passionately Love me ???? ................................







Comments

  1. Its getting better and better by the day :) keep them coming gal :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. but can never match yours Pecca !! Ur more good in this genre !:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love Languages

Jumme ki raat

Black Rose