luv v/s love ..

I hate the new age "LUV" scenario where you get linked to someone random ,keep those you dont like as drafts ,where luv begins in your inbox and a delete is enough to forget all that you claimed and professed as opposed to the fact that LOVE (yes its a classic 4 letter word and you dare not showcase your laziness by reducing it to a puny 3 letter word !! ) originates in the heart and once its there it is almost next to impossible to mouth move on as easily as its portrayed to be , even if differences arise ......   ,
and tonight, Dear girl ,
I'm celebrating the hour which bought me close to you ,
celebrating every little thing i love about you....
I love your childlike quality,
              your sense of wonder
your enthusiasm for life .... and for love
I love the way you understand me better than anyone else..
                                        the way you always make me happy
I love the way you make me laugh
                                           just when i need it the most
And I love discovering the inner you
                                         that other people never see
And the more I discover,
              the more I realize what a special gift you are to me ....................

I truely love you precious :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love Languages

Jumme ki raat

Black Rose