different stations in the journey of life ..


I saw you in the crowd
You were singing happy and aloud
I could only notice that you've moved on in your life
forcing me to drop my dreams of ,some day being your wife

The bus in which I was sitting, moved too fast
and hence just those few glimpses of you,in my memory, would last
my heart felt that I should get down and come to you forever
but , what if you choose to not recognize me ? For now or ever ...?

I sat there feeling numb ,indifferent to the movements around 
I wished someone would console me ,saying ,in life-what goes,comes around ..
but the bus was filled with strangers now ..
the strange part is that they felt more familiar to me than you , my love ...

Maybe this is how life is , I thought , looking at the sun
that while few enter your life with a reason ,the others last only a season 
and while I sat there cherishing you for that one last time
my stop arrived and that is where I had to stop my rhyme ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Languages

Jumme ki raat

Black Rose