the WHAT,WHY & HOW'S of life ...

Have you ever tried this ??
   If not then I want you to do it now ... the only side effect is maybe you would have ended up spending few minutes on yourself ...........


This may be crazy but I am just going to write numerous WHAT , WHY and HOW's down here and I want you to try the corollary , try to find a question for each of them instead of answers for a question ....
It may start with real silly questions like - WHAT did I eat just now ? , WHY did I wake up so early today even though I knew its a Sunday ?! , HOW come there are no good TV shows today ??... As you frame a question inside your mind you realize that the mind itself has another mind which automatically generates answers to it too !!
And within few questions you find yourself turning philosophical and seeing the world through a whole new different perspective !!
WHAT if the earth stopped rotating all of a sudden ?? WHY did I give up my dreams and hope so easily ??
HOW is it that you get tears in your eyes when somebody you love is hurt ?? WHAT is it that connects two people ?? WHY do birds chirp and not quack ?? HOW would it be if angels were real and invited you to be one of them ??WHAT are feelings ??WHY is it that some people are always by your side even when you are so hard on them & on yourself ? HOW is it that only 1 man was inquisitive to find out about gravity ?? WHAT ........ ? WHY ........... ? HOW .......... ?
Go on ,try it yourself & get lost in its world and you'll definitely return back to reality with much more enthusiasm ,a strange sense of fantasy and lot more hope and self realization ! .......

WHAT  ?? WHY ?? HOW ?? WHAT  ?? WHY ?? HOW ?? WHAT  ?? WHY ?? HOW ?? WHAT  ?? WHY ?? HOW ?? WHAT  ?? WHY ?? HOW ?? WHAT  ?? WHY ?? HOW ?? WHAT  ?? WHY ?? HOW ?? WHAT  ?? WHY ?? HOW ?? WHAT  ?? WHY ?? HOW ?? WHAT  ?? WHY ?? HOW ?? WHAT  ?? WHY ?? HOW ?? WHAT  ?? WHY ?? HOW ?? WHAT  ?? WHY ?? HOW ?? WHAT  ?? WHY ?? HOW ?? WHAT  ?? WHY ?? HOW ?? WHAT  ?? WHY ?? HOW ?? WHAT  ?? WHY ?? HOW ?? WHAT  ?? WHY ?? HOW ?? WHAT  ?? WHY ?? HOW ?? WHAT  ?? WHY ?? HOW ?? WHAT  ?? WHY ?? HOW ?? WHAT  ?? WHY ?? HOW ?? WHAT  ?? WHY ?? HOW ?? WHAT  ?? WHY ?? HOW ?? WHAT  ?? WHY ?? HOW ?? WHAT  ?? WHY ?? HOW ??.........................

Comments

  1. pubby s was BLOCK BUSTER.....urs is BLOG BUSTER!!!:p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WHAT ? WHY did you compare it wid pubby of all people !!? HOW are you still my fraand !!! ;) :P :P :D

      Delete
  2. What? Why? How?
    I don't know, but i like it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so u chose to be your lazy self and not do my excercise ! :-/
      then i'm not happy that you merely liked it !

      Delete
    2. I did, I did, I did..
      I just tried saying it like how you wud :P

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love Languages

Jumme ki raat

Black Rose