Blurred

Anybody who has known me well, cannot have missed this fact about me of how I love blurred pictures. Give me an album filled with pictures and that one picture which didn't make to the display because it was blurred would be my favourite.



When you take a look at it, It's like that moment has arrived again
It's also like its fading away too soon,

Its not perfect where it holds all the details in clarity,
but flaws are what makes something genuine, original, believable...

It has you captured in your most vulnerable state,
a face that you no longer get to see, an emotion you no longer can fake

it keeps you hooked,  asking for just a little more, 
but the closer you peek the more you cannot see

that's the thing about blurred pictures -
they are flawed to perfection.














Comments

  1. I didn't know that !
    But then, I can't say that I knew you ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the part where you say 'it keeps you hooked, asking for just a little more,
    but the closer you peek the more you cannot see'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel that's one common thing with all of the blurred pictures / blurred moments in the mind.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love Languages

Jumme ki raat

Black Rose