communication

Don't burden me
Don't overload me
Stop closing all windows
It's so suffocating in here
Can you please let that man go out?
I can't contain him anymore
And honestly, he's been waiting by the door for long now,
Don't stress anymore on right or wrong
Can you please forgive her?
I've already turned indifferent towards her, 
Can you try and forgive you? 
C'mmon you're not perfect! You're human too, 
And while I'm talking to you now,
I see you staring at the blank wall,
I know I'll have to make space for another load
Seriously, stop...

- your "overthinking" brain

Comments

  1. This is a little confusing, you waver in your opinion like split personality!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 12, 2018

    Its a nature's conclusion I believe, nobody escapes without fragmenting either himself or the shadow of the one staying in the heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nature's conclusion or your conscious decision?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love Languages

Jumme ki raat

Black Rose