Of acquaintances and encounters..


How many of you have actually taken a night walk ??
How many of you have slept on your back watching the intense blue night sky counting the infinite stars and  thinking that stars were actually holes in the floors of sky leaking out light !! ?? :)
Well, now this may sound very very filmy and cliched, but, if you are one among the unlucky persons who has never tried this then let me tell you that you have actually missed out on something I cannot even express !!!
The very word 'NIGHT' is special to me and unlike most of the people (who make up almost the entire population maybe!) , I actually fantasize darkness and am in love with nights !!
My New Year begins at 12 sharp in the night ,the same hour which has seen most of my birthday cakes . I've always preferred  nights to pen down all my memories into my diary , I prefer nights again , to read back into those flashbacks , to have those vulnerable talks, cry out my disappointments ,to find new beginnings ....( Now all those of you who've exhausted your message packs and wait till 12'0 clock to reply back to 'GOOD NIGHT's definitely agree with me ,don't you ?? ;) :P )
I have been one acquainted with the night ,walking past the dog sleeping on the footpath indifferent to the footsteps around it , walking into the farthest city lane ,now isolated. Walking past the illume of the street lights which has seen many more beautiful nights .Walking  in that silence where your inner voices echo and the only other sound besides it is that of the breeze telling out its travails .I have stood still in the middle of the road which has been ornamented with houses on its sides and tried to listen to my heart beating ,tried to realize my presence ,my very existence .I have been the girl in love with nights ........ !
P.S : its night ,take a walk... :) :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love Languages

Jumme ki raat

Black Rose