enigma

As far as I know, I am a confused soul. My world is ruled by contradictions .The thoughts in my mind contradict the feelings in my heart and vice versa. The brave face I sometimes put up is to hide those fears in my heart and coldness I show out is to support certain decisions of the mind .


So what is this contradiction ?? It arises when 2 events are proposed simultaneously but are opposite by nature i.e. they give out 2 conclusions on analysis ,both inverse of each other .
If your heart says that " let destiny play its part and you relax"  for which your mind says 
" destiny is the bridge that you build to what you want and so work your ass off !! " ,then you are in this classic contradicting situation !
After giving out my definition of contradiction ,I would go on to give solutions as to how we should deal it too , only if I myself knew it !
                                                I dont ..........


Those tear drops of happiness
those smiles hiding behind sadness
those emotions masking a cold heart
that warmth in heart unnoticed on a still face
those numerous thoughts shut behind a silent mouth
the meaningless content in those spoken words
those clear reflections of a polluted soul
the lack of clarity in the purest thought


CONTRADICTION - thy effect baffles me !




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love Languages

Jumme ki raat

Black Rose