Vie of the black and white pawns - check mate !

Should I take to praying ?
Or embrace my inner demons ?




should I try conceiving my inner peace, which is absent..?
Or give voice to the anger rising in bright red fumes?
Should I blindfold my eyes which have long stopped looking out for help ?
Or give another chance to foresight which always was right in predicting my dark future?
should I chase pavements in search of happiness?
Or consider accepting glum as my destiny?
Should I reflect on my failures and cry out ?
or use
the bigger picture to fool myself out of it?
Should I try making my own path on foreign grass?
or keep wandering aimlessly in this known barren land ?
Should I let my mask to do the talking for me ?
or let my inner self hide me forever ?
Should I force myself with happy thoughts?
or let these frustrations engulf me ?
Should I portray myself as great by trying to put up a brave front ?
or go unnoticed comfortably by breaking down ?

Should I try so hard to fit in ?
or accept that I am a lonely outcast ??


Comments

  1. My foot fits right in your shoe!
    I have wondered about what you've written. I've laughed. I've cried. You might want to open up today, but tomorrow you will miss the happiness of closing down, of solitude. And so, I have realized it's never a straight This or That.
    Never Black or White. Always shades of grey!

    Great writing.
    Cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sushmita HegdeMay 23, 2015

      Thank you so much megha !! :) You have no idea how much your words mean to me.You have supported me when the world did not even notice me and been my critic,thank you so much for it :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love Languages

Jumme ki raat

Black Rose