The Bus Ride :)
I'm sure most of you at one point or the other have travelled by bus and if you havent then this is just to show what all you have missed ! Well I'm not a frequent user of this particular public transport considering I have my own vehicle but the times I have used it , it has been quite an experience each time ! I'm particularly interested in boarding crowded buses ,since that is where i get to observe a whole variety of people ..and oh boy ! what fun it is !! :) Now since its a crowded bus you dont get a seat when you board it and thats when you experience the following : You suddenly feel like a hostage with your kidnappers surrounding you ,actuating you ,some poking you and If you'r a girl then be ready for the constant stare at you by atleast 10 pairs of eyes and be prepared to take the weight of the man behind you ,who 'accidentally' may fall on you for the next speed breaker itself ! Talking of speed breakers ,these serve more as opportuni...

hey awesome review :) keep up the good work :)
ReplyDeletebut did it become a tad too long ??
ReplyDeletenow i guess i should start watching the show!!:)
ReplyDeleteyou still havent !!!!??? :-0
ReplyDeletenope!!..now m free at home to watch!..here no worries nthing!!..now i startd again my leisure time work like reading novels,ur blog,n TV too..
Delete