I hate you like I love you ..


I am fine . . . . . . . but I'm not , Its okay . . . . . . . . . .  but Its not !

I hate it when you dont understand me

I hate it when you so easily buy my lies , that i dont care . . . . . . .

I hate it when you give up on me



I hate the fact that you cant make out ---

that the only reason I fight with you , is because I want you to pamper me

the only reason I act jealous and possessive is because in the pretext of clarifying you will talk to me

the only reason I upset you is so that I can cuddle you back to normal

the only reason I go overboard is because I dont want things between us to be formal !

I hate the fact that you get bored so easily while I wake up nights just to listen to you

I hate the fact that you forget me soon when all I do is remember you

I hate the fact that you treat my feelings , more  as a burden

And I hate it when you get miffed with me , all of a sudden

I hate it when you're gone for long

I hate to miss you for I'm not so strong . . . . .

I hate the fact that you talk of seperating so casually

I hate the fact I seem to accept it so easily

I hate it  when you are sad ,being with me

but i hate it more when you are happy to stay without me ..

I hate it when I see how easy it is for you to hate me

I hate it more that inspite of it , I cant come to  hate you !

I hate the fact that now , I'm just a someone for you

I hate the fact that about all this , you dont even have a clue !



Comments

  1. I think i just figured out which mood you were in when u wrote this particular article :) :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love Languages

Jumme ki raat

Black Rose