For Forever .....


For the days we smile together
On things which later doesn’t matter
For the days we laugh together on something that is funny
To keep it going we are ready to even make our faces like bugs bunny!!


For the days we cry for ourselves thinking of each other
I always wonder why we don’t do it together...
For the days those pillows have become salty wet
To how by just talking it over, those bad things we forget!!


For the days we are very angry
Our differences we are not ready to burry
For the days we act deaf to what each one's telling
When we simply feel our presence has become compelling


For the days I have acted extremely rude
And u don’t want to take the liberty to intrude
For the days my inner self is killing me violently
To the days you have willingly stood by silently

You'll always remain close to me; you'll remain the special dew drop on the leaf of my life ...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love Languages

Jumme ki raat

Black Rose