bells , candles and snowflakes


I want to smile to myself thinking about you

I want to laugh away to your jokes

I want to look at you when you are unaware

I want to catch you doing the same to me

I  want to blush just at the sight of you

I want you to notice me blushing too !

I want to cry out my heart holding you

I want you to hug me back tightly consoling me

I want to wake up to the sunrise with your eyes on me

I want to sit silently & watch the sunset with your arms around me

I want to keep asking you questions like some small girl ! ...

I want to keep hearing you answer till theres an end to time

I want to run my fingers over your hairs

I want to sleep peacefully on your lap

I want to make you feel loved

I want to travel the world with you

I want to dance wildly with you

I want us to share secrets like kids !

I want to try new things with you everyday

I want to spend every moment of life living with you

I want to .................


P.S : I'm on an overdose of watching 4 romantic movies in a day !! :D


Comments

  1. ohhh nooooooo !!!!!! dont you read "P.S" anytime !!! :-/

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my case that is as good as pls ignore :P :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. but its not "P.I" that i've written thr !!! :D
    anyway ! you'll continue to pull my leg so its no use of me defending either !! :P just that its very easy to write such things ;) ;) n m good at bluffing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sushmita THE POET!!:)..effortless!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked ur hopelessly romantic phase ;)
    where did it disappear off to?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love Languages

Jumme ki raat

Black Rose