born as a butterfly ,dying as a larvae..

Butterflies , those colourful species of insects which exhibit utmost grace , stand synonym with freedom ,happiness and at the least are charming and pleasing to just look at. I have always liked butterflies because I somehow relate to it and to please me ,all these astrology books write that a girl with my zodiac replicates a butterfly's characteristic ! fancy huh ? ;)

But agreeing by cliches i still find it true .

I am the same way in person .. I belong to everybody and yet to nobody. I mingle , I talk with almost the entire world, I am the social butterfly yet I am happiest when alone.



Each one who has met me have this perception that they know me truly or completely but only I can tell how wrong each one has understood me .
Butterflies are supposed to be messengers of heaven. Whisper your wishes in their ears and they take it up to God , people would tell. They are brave for they can see a better future for themselves even when they are just caterpillars. They live for a few days but they travel to the maximum extent to which their wings can pump them up in those few days .They do not crib about the fact that they are here for a short time and just make each moment lovely unlike us who spend 50 years of the average 70 years cribbing and complaining about trivial issues.  Their wings of passion is not visible to themselves and how i wish I could explain the beauty of itself to any butterfly . They dream big , they inspire .
I would wish I'd become a butterfly when I was a li'l girl to fly around happily ,doing what i like in the few days I would get. I wanted to travel the globe , sit on all the pretty flowers , carrying innocent wishes if somebody whispered to me .



I still feel the same .

I want wings to fly , be happy and do all that i like even if people try to weigh me down with their judgements about me .. Even if they pierce me with sharp comments or tear my wings with betrayal . I want to be free from polluted thoughts ,I want to fly away from shallow promises and sit on a mountain hill surrounded by tranquility .

                                                             


I don't want to lose faith on hope .

I still want to believe in the beauty of everything despite my colours being rubbed off by strangers or sometimes , painfully by those who I would've trusted. 


                                                                 

I want to experience and see for myself if butterflies also get "butterflies in their stomachs" .

I want to experience that physical chaos of my body which till now has happened only in my mind. 


I want to be as elusive as a butterfly and elude from my anxieties and pain .


I want to chase fireflies into happiness than be chased with rudeness and daggers back to my shell  . 





I want to go into hiding from this cruel big bad world .

I want to lay still for few moments without flapping my wings ... taking life in its true sense and  slowly ...


I want to die as a butterfly flying freely than as a larvae in my shell ........................





Comments

  1. AWW too good :) so true that even though everyone thinks that they know you they are very very wrong :) They think they know you but all they know is a part of your mood :) loved the write up by the way and hope you can fly to a place of your dreams :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love Languages

Jumme ki raat

Black Rose