Dear Stranger ,

I saw you that day sitting opposite me ,when I was sitting all alone ...
I was lonely that day , feeling left out , feeling betrayed .......and you smiled a re-assuring smile at me.
I don't know how but it worked on me . 
I felt the warm vibes of your smile and the cold feeling in me was gone.

   Today I'm back in the same place ..
 I feel lonely , I feel cheated , I am scared ...
Very scared of everything in the world ...... 
I want to cry out ... till my tears dry up ..
I dont know who to believe .. I dont know whether I should be believing also or not .
I am paranoid of coming out of my shell .
I want to stay in my hiding .
I am searching for you over here ...
I wore the same shirt as that day so that you could recognize me .
If you are near by , please come and sit opposite me ..
                           If you are near by please share you smile with me .....................


P.S : till then this is the only song revolving in my head :  Laakh duniya kahe ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Languages

Jumme ki raat

Black Rose