Mommy -O - Mommy

 It was just 35 days that i came out of my mother's cozy womb to see a huge world in front of me .I was just 35 days old when i was adopted by a family ,just 35 beautiful days with my mother and then I was separated from her.
                                       
The new world where I was taken to had all the love but it did not come from whom I expected it - my mother . They provided me soft blankets to sleep on but it wasn't as soft as my mom's fur under which I snuggled . They provided  me milk from a blue and white packet but it tasted so weird all of a sudden !
They pampered me n patted me but i missed how my mom licked my face and extra love was when she bit my ears . Today ,its been 8 years since i saw her and I still miss her .I don't know if she is even alive or how old she would have become. I am quite sure I'll never see her again but today I heard my sis wish our mom a happy mother's day and so I want to tell the same to my mom , wherever she is : I love you mom and there is not a single day I haven't yearned for you .. Happy Mother's day :) :(
                                                                                                        Love ,
                                                                                                    your son - FRODO

                                 
                                                                                                 
P.S : Frodo boy , this is all just in my thoughts that you might miss your mom soo much but I just want to let you know I'm always here as your sis ,mother, best friend and anything you want me to be :) :) :*




Comments

  1. Frodo Boy- You are like a son to many people :)
    Sush- Remember the talking cat, snowbell from stuart little?
    He had some similar lines in one of the episodes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Frodo khush :) :)
      Nope ...n Dish: snowbell is ur favourite ,not mine ! remember I hate cats how much ever cute they try to be?? :-/ :D

      Delete
    2. eyyy.. I'm ur fellow cat-hater :D
      I just tend to exclude snowbell out of it because of his witty lines :)

      Delete
  2. AWESOME :) I am sure frodo appreciates all your efforts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME :) I think you are frodo's voice :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love Languages

Jumme ki raat

Black Rose