*cLiCk*


Well today was just cleaning my shelf & while discarding some  unwanted papers , i found a very old photograph of mine.That photo succeeded in bringing an instant smile on my face .I couldn't help but laugh at my sense of style back then -an orange round neck t-shirt totally not complementing my blue denim short skirt, a shoddy bobbed hair cut ,a pair of brown slippers , a dull white pearl chain & eye shades (which i think was a free gift for purchasing bournvita !) were my accessories & not to forget the sheepish look which i wore !! ...........
I suddenly decided to get all those old albums  & go in a rewind mode .[or rather just wanted to keep the fun going ;) ] And i should tell you that it was one of the best decisions I've taken in my life !
So there i was looking at the "1yr old me" deep in sleep , "3yr old me" safely seated between "my daddy strongest" and my "very cute mamma" ,a "5yr old me" and "11yr old bro" eyeing for a piece of one of our b'day cakes , a 'school going' me in neat uniform ,kerchief pinned on one side ,giving a toothy smile from a class photo ,my friends all surrounding me -all giving their smiles to me :)) and so on........................................
I guess it took me around 3hrs to put back those albums after giving each pic a satisfying look ..., but that 10,80,000 seconds i re-lived all those moments ...............
And as you know ,there is no stop to man's desires ,i went on to glance through my old scrap-books ,greeting cards ,letters received ,unposted letters ,report cards (which i think i shouldn't have bothered to see !) ,rough notes with all those mid-class chatters written & so on.......all leaving the same nostalgic feeling...........
Well this is no great piece of article or anything ,but the feeling behind writing this surely is ..........
And i have some free advice for you :why don't you re-live your moments today ?? have fun :) chow !

Comments

  1. well,i must say we share a lot of thoughts alike abt childhood ,seriously want to relive all those moments ,it rejuvenates me making me feel as childish as ever,lovely flashback !!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i guess this thing happens to everyone of us and we laugh, cry, giggle, and so much more emotions with each and every old picture of us and our beloved ones.. ocean of beautiful memories and we love to swim there for hours and hours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ jee: we share a lot of thoughts in common tht way..... :)but still ur the group's spiritual guru ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. god!!!! how many times have v seen my skool album....but yet its worth another watch..i bet u agree wit tis......!! BEST PHASE OF LIFE- "SCHOOL LIFE"

    ReplyDelete
  5. "agreeeeeeeeeeeeeed" !!!!! n hahhha yes ,i guess evrytym m home ,,we see it n tht is toooo often ;);p

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love Languages

Jumme ki raat

Black Rose