red . orange . green


The growing traffic in the otherwise beautiful city of Bangalore ,can take a toll on most of the already stressed people out there. Today I had a long drive to reach to some place and as usual got stuck in almost all the traffic points considering my luck is extremely favourable to me !!!!
At the beginning i was very irked and acting too impatient ,but as i proceeded i started noticing one thing ,that traffic jams can actually be a nice place to dedicate to yourself some"me-time" or on some of the important issues of your life which needs your time and patient analysing.
The hyper horns blowing your ears off can be considered as warning signals for the issues you've neglected.
So today's traffic proved to be a blessing in disguise for me. I had ample time to analyse my recent behaviour/attitude changes .I had time to differentiate between the good and not-so-good decisions i had recently taken. I had time to think of ways/solutions to certain petty problems. I had time to think of  'S' who went abroad and all the wonderful moments we spent together that i cherish.
And slowly i started to observe the world and people surrounding me.
The anxiety and fear in the family sitting inside the ambulance ,their prayers not heard with the loud siren on......the anger in the college student who maybe is getting late for his exam ,the happiness in the 5yr old girl who got to buy a balloon from her daddy , the silent romance going on between the newly wed couple on their bike ,the jumping at opportunity by the street urchin ,the anticipation or hope in the eyes of the 90yr old inside the ambulance..............
the fragrance of the fresh earth washed by the rains ,reminded me of the season change ,that the hot sun had paved way for the windy breezes and showers from sky.....................
And just as the traffic cleared , each one moved on catching with their different directions......who knows ,, only to get caught in another one maybe !!!!!!

Comments

  1. A nice entry abt a moment of nostalgia in a very common hopeless situation... Jus mak sure u don run someone down drivin in nostalgia... ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehhe...point taken ....but then i'll put up either his/her ..or my obituary article as my next blog ;p ;p ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love Languages

Jumme ki raat

Black Rose